Welcome to our new and updated site! In this section you can find news about DBR focused grants, research studies, and technology including:
- Congratulations to Dr. Stephen P. Kilgus, recipient of the 2012 APA Division 16 Outstanding Dissertation Award! His dissertation, titled: Diagnostic accuracy of Direct Behavior Rating as a screener of elementary school students was adapted and accepted for publication in School Psychology Quarterly.
- Upcoming Presentations
- Welsh, M. E., Miller, F. G., Kooken, J. W., & Chafouleas, S. M. (2013, April). The kindergarten transition: Behavioral trajectories and school adjustment in the first year of school. Paper presentation at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, San Francisco, CA.
- Updated DBR Materials (Feb. 2011)
- Here you can find a number of handouts, powerpoints, and DBR forms that have been recently updated.
- Check out DBR Overview for a general overview of DBR and its uses in assessment, intervention, and communication.
- Download DBR Target Selection for guidelines on how to choose behavioral targets for your student(s)
- Explore DBR Intervention Packages for instructions and materials to use DBR in intervention packages involving self-management and group-based incentives
- Special Journal Issues
- Learn more about DBR and school-based behavioral assessment through these special issues