Welcome to our new and updated site! In this section you can find news about DBR focused grants, research studies, and technology including:
- Upcoming Presentations
- See us in Philadelphia, PA at the 19th Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health, September 18-20, 2014
- Congratulations to Dr. Stephen P. Kilgus, recipient of the 2012 APA Division 16 Outstanding Dissertation Award! His dissertation, titled: Diagnostic accuracy of Direct Behavior Rating as a screener of elementary school students was adapted and accepted for publication in School Psychology Quarterly.
- Updated DBR Materials (Feb. 2011)
- Here you can find a number of handouts, powerpoints, and DBR forms that have been recently updated.
- Check out DBR Overview for a general overview of DBR and its uses in assessment, intervention, and communication.
- Download DBR Target Selection for guidelines on how to choose behavioral targets for your student(s)
- Explore DBR Intervention Packages for instructions and materials to use DBR in intervention packages involving self-management and group-based incentives
- Special Journal Issues
- Learn more about DBR and school-based behavioral assessment through these special issues